Aluplast’s IDEAL TwinSet Design profile is best characterized by its flush surface which creates a sleek smooth design while functionally enhancing the product’s weather resistance and soundproofing qualities. Internally, an integrated middle seal then helps to improve insulation, making the profile an ideal candidate to reduce energy bills. With a built-in steel reinforcement as well as our wide variety of purpose-specific glazings and durable color options, there is also large scope to tailor the profile to suit your security and design preferences and requirements.
IDEAL TwinSet Design – the details
- Glazing: Regular glazing with a 36-58 mm pane thickness which guarantees soundproofing with a Rw value of up to 44dB, as well as thermal insulation with an Uw-value as low as 0.79 W/(m2K) (for a window sized 1230 x 1480 mm).
- Construction depth: The profile has a 95 mm construction depth and flush design which gives it its slim appearance.
- Sealing levels: Central gasket system with 6 chambers and 3 sealing levels featuring weather-resistant, built-in seals, including a middle seal.
- Material: Due to sturdy aluminum external cladding, with a 10-year guarantee, protecting a vinyl base manufactured with modern additive technology, the profile is highly durable as well as lead, cadmium, and barium free.
- Security: Highly effective basic security package with an activPilot® opening mechanism complete with two mushroom head security pins which fit the two secure strike plates. A tilt and turn malfunction lock can also be added.
- Colors: The profile’s standard vinyl interior is available in white or a decor, and the three sealing levels in papyrus white or black. A wide variety of decors and RAL quality assured colors can then be chosen for the cladding.