As one of Aluplast’s most advanced profiles, energeto TwinSet 8000 combines the benefits of modern vinyl and durable aluminum to create a high-quality, durable, and passive house certified energy-efficient final product. With a Ultradur® High Speed carbon fiber reinforcement built into the profile’s base and innovative bonding technology used to fuse the glazing, market leading watertightness and thermal insulation can also be relied upon.
energeto TwinSet 8000 – the details
- Sash and frame: Ultradur® High Speed technology reinforced profile as well as glazing bonded by modern single-component polyurethane adhesive.
- Glazing: Regular glazing with a 36-58 mm pane thickness which guarantees soundproofing with a STC value of up to 45dB, as well as thermal insulation with a passive house certified Uw-value as low as 0.78 W/(m2K) (for a window sized 1230 x 1480 mm).
- Construction depth: The profile has a 95 mm construction depth and flush design which gives it its slim appearance.
- Sealing levels: Central gasket system with 6 chambers and 3 sealing levels featuring weather-resistant, built-in seals, including a middle seal.
- Material: Due to sturdy aluminum external cladding, with a 10-year guarantee, protecting a vinyl base manufactured with modern additive technology, the profile is highly durable as well as lead, cadmium, and barium free.
- Security: Highly effective basic security package with an activPilot® opening mechanism complete with two mushroom head security pins which fit the two secure strike plates. A tilt-and-turn malfunction lock can also be added.
- Colors: The profile’s standard vinyl interior is available in white or a decor, and the three sealing levels in papyrus white or black. A wide variety of decors and RAL quality assured colors can then be chosen for the cladding.