The Eco Idealu takes wood aluminum windows to the next level by combining an additional layer of insulating foam with the beauty of wood and toughness of aluminum. It achieves excellent thermal performance and gives your home a luxurious look both inside and out. Together with triple glazing and warm edge spacers, the Eco Idealu can achieve impressive passive house Uw-values of 0.78 thanks to its special polyurethane insulating wedge which ensures the aluminum does not contact the wood. This ensures vapour diffusion and excellent energy values. The Eco Idealu’s sleek look makes it ideal for modern architectural projects and perfect for passive house builds. Customize it further with special glazing options and the choice of different colours and finishes for each side.
Details & Advantages of the ECO IDEALU Series
- 7.3 R-value or U-factor of 0.78 W/m²K based on the configuration
- 313⁄16 inch (97 mm) Installation of depth with triple glazing possible up to 21⁄16 inches (52 mm) thick.
- Wide range of wood species – pine, spruce, larch, alder, cherry, walnut, birch, eucalyptus, meranti, and even Maple and Oak
- A wide range of paints and varnishes for the interior and exterior
- Low maintenance aluminum shell provides a weather barrier and thermal insulation - available in your choice of RAL colour
- Extrusion-formed foam insulation within the wood laminate provides additional insulation
- Thermally separated aluminum shell
- Quality German Winkhaus hardware with tilt & turn opening, and optional concealed hinge design
- Multipoint locking and fail-safe position locking handles provide safety and security
- Profiles can be manufactured in an array of arches, angles, and shapes to suit any building project
- Glued wood edge bands with a continuous laminated top layer
- Welded corners, edge pins with double slots, cams and v joints.
- 100% Made in Germany
- Grade 1A wood
- 10 year guarantee on aluminum cladding and 5 year guarantee on wood surfaces