The Eco Plano takes aluminum clad wood windows to the next level. Combining the beauty of wood, the toughness of aluminum and an additional layer of insulating foam, it achieves excellent thermal performance while giving your home a luxurious look both inside and outside. Together with triple glazing, the Eco Plano can achieve an impressive passive house level Uw-factor of 0.78. The frame is thermally separated using a special polyurethane insulating wedge that ensures the aluminum does not come into contact with the wood. This ensures vapour diffusion and excellent insulation. The Eco Plano’s sleek angular look makes it ideal for modern architectural projects and perfect for energy-saving new-builds. Customise it further with dozens of colours and special glazing options.
Details & Overview
- Flush external frame design with gas-filled triple glazing in thicknesses up to 55 mm
- Extrusion-formed foam insulation within the wood laminate provides U-values suitable for ultra-low energy constructions
- Muntins and special glazing (sound protection, safety glass, patterned and privacy glass) to suit any design requirement
- Profiles can be manufactured in an array of arches, angles, and shapes to suit any building project
- Available in pine, spruce, larch, alder, oak, eucalyptus, cherry, walnut and more
- A wide range of paints and varnishes for the interior and exterior
- Glued wood edge bands with a continuous laminated top layer
- Three sealing levels
- Welded corners, edge pins with double slots, cams and v joints.
- Multipoint locking and fail-safe position locking handles provide safety and security.
- 10 year guarantee on aluminum cladding and 5 year guarantee on wooden surfaces